Subject: History Channel Mega Movers
From: Martha Sloan <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:09:31 -0700

Hello,

RE: History Channel series - Mega Movers

I am an Associate Producer working on a History Channel series called Mega
Movers. We are starting our second season and are looking for stories to
feature. 

I would like to find an interesting move of a large animal or mammal to
profile on our show.

If you know of any marine mammals being relocated I would be interested in
speaking with you.

We focus on a positive piece profiling the team that moves unusual and large
things and the process that is involved.

I can be reached at 44 Blue Productions, in the Los Angeles area.

Thank you,

Martha Sloan
Associate Producer, Mega Movers

44 Blue Productions
4040 Vineland Ave.
Suite 105
Studio City, CA 91604
(818) 760-4442 x218
[email-masked]